Terms and Conditions of Use
- This website is published and managed by Qatar Stock Exchange (QSE) and by making use of this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions contained is this notice. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this website.
- The Content of this website (as defined below) may not be used otherwise than in accordance with the conditions contained in this notice. Breach of these conditions may constitute an infringement of intellectual property rights or otherwise cause harm to QSE and other users of this website, and QSE reserves the right to seek relief by all means available by law.
- All materials contained in this website, including the text, data, photographs, artwork, illustrations, reports, software, databases, compilations, names, logos, trademarks, and other intellectual property components (individually and collectively referred to as the “Content”) is protected by the intellectual property rights and copyrights provided for in the State of Qatar and international conventions. Content may not be copied, displayed, distributed, reused, transferred, amended or sold. Certain files can be downloaded and these terms and conditions apply equally to such downloaded files. You may not electronically connect or link to the QSE website without our prior written consent.
- The website may not be used for any purpose that is unlawful or in violation of these terms and conditions. You may not use this website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website, its Content, QSE servers and/or any of the related technical infrastructure. To protect its intellectual property and other interests, QSE may seek relief by any means available by law.
Connectivity and Links
- This website contains links to other websites that are not owned and controlled by QSE. These links to other websites are made available for the convenience of the user only. QSE may discontinue such links at any time for any reason and without notice. By providing the links, QSE is not recommending or endorsing any aspects of such other websites, their owners or their content. QSE shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for such other websites and the content available on them.
- No connections to this website shall be made without the written permission of QSE. However, the existence of any connections to other websites, whether made with or without the consent of QSE, shall not result in any responsibility of QSE for those connections, the connected websites and their content.
- The use of this website is at your own risk and responsibility. This website, its Content and available functions are published on an "as it is", and "as available" basis and QSE does not provide any guarantees or warranties in respect of the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose, and the non-infringement of third parties’ proprietary rights of any aspect of the website and its Content. Furthermore, QSE does not guarantee or warrant that the server facilitating the use of this website is uninterrupted and free from viruses or other defects that may cause harm to computer components or other belongings when accessing the website, perusing its Content or copying programs from it.
- QSE does not under any circumstances bear any responsibility for the use or the inability to use this website and the reliance on its Content. To the fullest extent permitted by law, QSE disclaims all liability to any person for any damages, losses or injury of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the use, the inability to use, acts or failures to act on the basis of, or reliance on the Contents of this website, whether based on contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence and strict liability) or otherwise.
- QSE reserves the absolute right to revise, update, change suspend and terminate the website, its Content, any of the software and electronic systems and services delivered through the website, whether in whole or in part, and without prior notice.
- Nothing contained in this website constitutes investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell securities traded on QSE. Investors should obtain appropriate professional advice before acting on or relying on the Content of this website.
This website supports the following modern browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Edge Chromium
The website is not fully compatible with the current version of Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML).
Therefore, we recommend our users to browse the website using one of the compatible browsers listed above.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions contained in this notice may be revised, changed or amended by QSE at any time without notice and shall be effective and binding immediately after publication.