Conditions of Usage:
Firstly, general conditions:
- This website is published and managed by Qatar Stock Exchange (QSE) and your making use of this website means your acceptance of and consent to the conditions and terms contained is this legal notice. If you do not accept these conditions, you have to refrain from using this website.
- The contents of this website may not be used otherwise than in accordance with the conditions contained in this notice. Breach of these conditions is deemed to constitute infringement of the intellectual property rights of QSE and of the compilers and providers of these contents. QSE and the compilers and providers of these contents may take the appropriate legal procedures for protecting the contents hereof.
- The materials and information you email to this website will be treated as confidential but, shall not be deemed to constitute matters of your privacy.
- The contents and documentation published in this website may be displayed or printed out for the purpose of providing information and for personal and research purposes, but shall not be displayed or printed out for commercial purposes.
- Informative publications may be used for press release purposes provided that the source of the information is expressly stated in the materials to be published in the press.
- QSE shall not be responsible towards the users of this website for any errors omissions that may or may have occurred in the information and data contained in this website and the users of this website shall be deemed to have used the website at their absolute personal responsibilities.
Secondly, proprietary and publication rights:
- All materials contained in this website, including the photos, software, databases, texts, drawings, marks, logos, phonetic indications, compilations and intellectual property components are protected by the intellectual property rights and copyrights provided for in the Qatari land and international conventions and shall therefore, not be amended, copied, displayed, distributed, reused, transferred, or sold and QSE website may not be connected to without prior written permission of QSE. whoever Contravenes these provisions shall be subject to legal responsibility.
- No person shall cause this website and its contents, programs, services, data and information to be destroyed, inoperative, out of order or over loaded, and all acts of piracy, and pilfering of confidential information and data shall not be committed in respect of the contents and password hereof and the same shall not be utilized without written permission of QSE.
- With a review to facilitating the use of this website this website has been provided with connections and links with other websites in the internet. These other websites are owned and managed by other parties and it should be known to all users of this website that these other websites are not under the control of QSE and that QSE shall not bear any responsibilities for the contents or use of these other websites. No connections to this website shall be made without the written permission of QSE and the existence of connections between this website and other websites shall not result in any responsibilities on QSE towards other parties, nor shall QSE bear any responsibilities for the contents of these other websites.
- In case of leaving this website to another one and perusing of contents not provided by QSE, the other website shall bear all responsibilities for any delay, defects or omission that may result in the contents, data and information of this website.
- QSE does not guarantee the faultlessness of the other websites and the contents thereof and QSE does not guarantee that any electronic communication is devoid of viruses or any other things that may cause damage. QSE disclaims all responsibilities for any electronic contents that may be sent or displayed during visiting this website especially as the faultlessness and accuracy of the contents thereof are concerned.
Fourthly, Disclaimer of Responsibilities for Warranties and Damages:
- The user of this website shall personally bear alone his/her its use hereof. This website, its contents and available functions are published on the basis of "as it is", and "as available" and QSE shall not bear any responsibilities related to the provision of any kind of data and information as to the accuracy and correctness of the data and information or their fitness for specific purposes and as to the non – infringement of other third parties proprietary rights. QSE does not guarantee or warrant that the server facilitating the use of this website is free from viruses or other things that may cause destruction of the computer components or any other belongings on entering the website or perusing the contents or copying programs from there.
- QSE does not under any circumstances bear any responsibilities for the direct or indirect damage resulting from the use, inability to use, errors and inadvertence in the use of this website, its functions and its contents.
- QSE reserves for itself the absolute rights to cancel or suspend any participation in or use of this website and to cancel or suspend the software or electronic systems or services of this website without prior notice. QSE may cancel or suspend the services of this website or any part thereof during the process of updating or changing.
Fifthly: Revision of the Legal Notice:
- This legal notice may be revised, changed or amended by QSE at any time. The revisions, amendments and changes to this legal notice shall be effective and binding immediately after their publication in the website.