Vision and Mission
The primary aim of Qatar Stock Exchange is to support Qatar’s economy by giving investors a platform through which they can trade fairly and efficiently. The Exchange is part of a comprehensive national strategy that aims to establish Qatar as a world-class international market and reinforce the Country’s position as a regional financial centre by introducing new trading products, technology and international investors and issuers to Doha.
- Develop a successful regional and international exchange with strong domestic roots.
- Help develop Qatar into the region’s primary financial centre.
- Offer a diversified range of investment and trading opportunities for investors and members.
- Provide domestic and international investors with access to listed companies from Qatar and abroad.
- Be an important domestic and regional capital market for issuers to raise capital and for investors to trade securities and derivative products.
- Be a challenging and rewarding place to work.