Disclaimer - Venture Market
Conditions of Usage:
Firstly, general conditions:
- This website is published and managed by Qatar Stock Exchange (QSE) and your making use of this website means your acceptance of and consent to the conditions and terms contained is this legal notice. If you do not accept these conditions, you have to refrain from using this website.
- The content of this website may not be used otherwise than in accordance with the conditions contained in this notice. Breach of these conditions is deemed to constitute infringement of the intellectual property rights of QSE and of the compilers and providers of the content. QSE and the compilers and providers of the content may take the appropriate legal action to protect QSE's interest.
- The materials and information you email to this website will be treated as confidential but, shall not be deemed to contain matters of your privacy.
- The contents and documentation published in this website may be displayed or printed out for the purpose of providing information and for personal and research purposes, but shall not be displayed or printed out for commercial purposes.
- Informative publications may be used for press release purposes provided that the source of the information is expressly stated in the materials to be published in the press.
- QSE shall not be responsible towards the users of this website for any errors, inaccuracies, delays, or omissions that may or may have occurred in the information and data contained in this website and the users of this website shall be deemed to have used the website at their own risk.
Secondly, proprietary and publication rights:
- All materials contained in this website, including the photos, software, data, databases, texts, drawings, marks, logos, phonetic indications, compilations and intellectual property components are protected by the intellectual property rights and copyrights provided for in under the laws of Qatar and international conventions and shall therefore, not be amended, copied, displayed, distributed, reused, transferred, or sold. Legal action may be taken against whoever contravenes these provisions.
- No person shall cause this website and its content, programs, services, data and information to be destroyed, be inoperative, out of order or over loaded, and all acts of piracy, and pilfering of confidential information and data are strictly prohibited, shall not be committed in respect of the content and password hereof and the same shall not be utilized without written permission of QSE.
- With a view to facilitating the use, this website has been provided with connections and links with other websites on the internet. These other websites are owned and managed by other parties and it should be known to all users of this website that these other websites are not under the control of QSE and that QSE shall not bear any responsibilities for the content or use of these other websites. The existence of connections between this website and any other websites shall not be deemed to imply that QSE assumes any responsibilities of any kind in respect of the content or availability of information on such other websites.
- For the avoidance of doubt, QSE, shall not bear any responsibilities whatsoever for any delays, defects or omissions that may affect the content, data and information of its own website and any other websites.
- QSE does not guarantee that electronic communication with its users is free of viruses or any other things that may cause damage adn any liability in this respect is explicitly excluded.
Fourthly, Disclaimer of Responsibilities for Warranties and Damages:
- The user of this website shall personally bear alone his/her its use hereof. This website, its contents and available functions are published on the basis of "as it is", and "as available" and QSE shall not bear any responsibilities related to the provision of any kind of data and information as to the accuracy and correctness of the data and information or their fitness for specific purposes and as to the non – infringement of other third parties proprietary rights. QSE does not guarantee or warrant that the server facilitating the use of this website is free from viruses or other things that may cause destruction of the computer components or any other belongings on entering the website or perusing the content or copying programs from there.
- QSE does not under any circumstances bear any responsibilities for the direct or indirect damage resulting from the use, inability to use, errors and inadvertence in the use of this website, its functions and its content.
- QSE reserves the absolute right to cancel or suspend any participation in or use of this website and to cancel or suspend the software or electronic systems or services of this website without prior notice. QSE may cancel or suspend the services of this website or any part thereof during the process of updating or changing.
Fifthly: Revision of the Legal Notice:
- This legal notice may be revised, changed or amended by QSE at any time. The revisions, amendments and changes to this legal notice shall be effective and binding immediately after their publication in the website.